After the Storm is the platform to enable connection between you and your potential clients, the people who need your help and expertise.
We can help promote your business, provide you with opportunities to share your thoughts and content through our website, social media channels, company spotlights and structured PR approach.
Our vision is to help to break down the barriers that exist around asking for, and finding, the correct help when life doesn’t always go according to plan.
We are about connection, bringing the people who need your help to you, but also providing you with a network of like-minded individuals and companies who can provide insight and learning, whilst supporting your business.
We are After the Storm: your space; your voice; your platform
Connect to individuals undergoing personal challenge, change and growth.
Our membership includes:
- A listing in our Service Providers’ Directory
- A dedicated business profile page
- The opportunity to be promoted via our social media and on our website through Company Spotlights
- Opportunity to contribute to guest blogs and videos.
Why should you be a part of it:
- Let us connect you to the people who need you, so that you can concentrate on what you do best
- We can provide you with opportunities to share your thoughts and content through our website, social media channels, company spotlights and structured PR approach
- We can connect you with a network of like-minded individuals and companies who can provide insight and learning, whilst supporting your business
Membership Structure and Costs
How much does membership cost?
Membership Type 1
Forever Free (Cost £0)
- Listing in the directory
- Simple profile page
- Access to edit your profile
Membership Type 2
Dynamic (£250 per annum)
- Listing in directory
- Dynamic profile page, including gallery and video
- Access to edit your profile
- Ability to add weekly blogs
- Company Spotlight where your business is promoted for a month, you have a priority listing and we do a spotlight story with you that appears on the home page
- Social media support and content delivery
The more active you are on your profile the more benefit you will get out of it.
Let’s get you set up
Click this button to create an account:
Create your account
- Once your account has been set up you'll be able to choose your membership type and enter the details of your business
- Your submission will be checked against our promise and then published to the website
- You'll be able to log into your account and make changes to your listing whenever you like.
All your membership questions answered here.
- Why is Dynamic Membership better than Forever Free?
By subscribing as a Dynamic Member, you will have access to a listing in our directory, a Dynamic profile page, access to edit your profile, ability to add blogs and videos and a Company Spotlight meaning increased engagement from our users
- What if I cover more than one of your Service Categories?
Once you become an approved member, you will have the option to select the service areas you cover. We will work with you to ensure service users are able to find your services quickly
- How much does membership cost?
Our Free Forever membership is and will always be free. Our Dynamic Membership is £250 per annum, just £21 per month
- How do I know I am getting value for my money?
We want everyone engaging with After The Storm to benefit; our service users and you as a service provider. By subscribing to a paid membership, you will have access to a listing in our directory, a Dynamic profile page, access to edit your profile, ability to add blogs and videos and a Company Spotlight. As a paying member, we will do our utmost to connect you with those that are looking for support and feedback on how your page is performing.